THE RESISTANCE

Written by on November 26, 2020

November 26, 2020 – Avoidthemark.com

The Resistance is real. Learn more by watching this video, only on Bitchute.

I am a nation, I am a million faces
Formed together, made for elevation
I am a soldier, I won’t surrender
Faith is like a fire that never burns to embers
(Who’s gonna stand up, who’s gonna fight?)
The voice of the unheard
(Who’s gonna break these chains and lies?)
Love is the answer
I gotta speak it, believe it, that’s how I feel inside
(I) I (I), can’t, can’t sit here quiet. You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest. This is how we rise up
Heavy as a hurricane, louder than a freight train
This is how we rise up
Heart is beating faster, feels like thunder
Magic, static, call me a fanatic
It’s our world, they can never have it
This is how we rise up
It’s our resistance, you can’t resist usare you listening?
Sleeping in the shadows, could be making history
(Walk) through the fire, (walk) on the water
Used to be a slave, but now you are a conqueror. They can take my heart, they can take my breath
When they pry it from my cold, dead chest. This is how we rise up
Heavy as a hurricane, louder than a freight train
This is how we rise up
Heart is beating faster, feels like thunder
Magic, static, call me a fanatic
It’s our world, they can never have it
This is how we rise up
It’s our resistance, you can’t resist us. Up, up, up, up, up
We’re rising up, up, up, up, up
The voice of the unheard
Rising up, up, up, up, up
We’re rising up, up, up, up, up
Love is the answer
Rising up, up, up, up, up
We’re rising up, up, up, up, up
Love is the answer
This is how we rise up
It’s our resistance, you can’t resist us. This is how we rise up
Heavy as a hurricane, louder than a freight train
This is how we rise up
Heart is beating faster, feels like thunder
Magic, static, call me a fanatic
It’s our world, they can never have it
This is how we rise up
It’s our resistance, you can’t resist us

John Cooper / Kane Cooper / Seth Mosley

The Resistance lyrics © BMG Rights Management

Reader's opinions
  1. memoheart44   On   December 22, 2020 at 12:50 am

Mariah! I came here because of you! ❤
    I watched this vid bc of TOP and wow! I’m inspired to stand up and resist!

2. Wilma Harrelson   On   December 13, 2020 at 7:08 pm

Been thinking about this but haven’t a clue where to start. Will you help me with a starting point. I will take the ball and run with it.

Sent from my iPhone

3. Tanya Miller   On   December 11, 2020 at 3:56 pm

I was introduced to your site today and couldn’t stop reading all of this.
    I have been skeptical of everything happening right now, both with COVID and the US elections. I am a Trump supporter, he is the only one in line with God’s teachings. And the alternative, just wasn’t an option. But something just was sitting right with me. I know this is God’s plan and I am content that it’s playing out. You have saved me from falling into the trap. Sometimes things really are “too good to be true!”

4. Cooter Brown   On   December 10, 2020 at 2:57 pm

I’m not able to find you on Twitter. Did they take you down? Do you have a new Twitter handle? Thank you for all you do.

5. Josie Gwartney   On   December 10, 2020 at 12:44 pm

Thank you, so much for all you do. I am sad a bit I cant find any of your older videos as I just found you. You really have helped guide me and make sense of things. It is a lonely world feeling I’m the only one that thinks the way I do… but then after a minute I realize Jesus is beside me and I am never alone. I am truly blessed and thank you for everything you do.

6. Mariah Tezak   On   December 9, 2020 at 11:53 am

Travis,
    I can’t get to you on Twitter! Did you do that or are they messing with your account?? I came across something I wanted to share with you, and poof, you are unavailable! So, my email is aquamariah77@gmail.com and my phone is 303-667-9926. Please don’t let them separate us.
    Shoot me a text. I will never bombard you, I promise. However, I highly value you and will be heartbroken if I can’t reach you.
    Mariah Tezak