March 23, 2020 – Avoidthemark.com
6:36 pm CST
Per the CDC, the total number of deaths in the United States in 2017 was 2,813,503.
The most common deaths by disease were:
- Heart disease: 647,457
- Cancer: 599,108
- Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936
- Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201
- Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383
- Alzheimer’s disease: 121,404
- Diabetes: 83,564
- Influenza and Pneumonia: 55,672
- Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 50,633
- Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173
At the time of this publishing, there have been 545 deaths in the United States from Covid-19. For this, our entire nation, and the world, is now closed.
All worldwide economies are suffering like never before and may never recover.
Do you think something else might be going on right now?
Comment below, then share these statistics with everyone you know.